SpeakingInspiring and engaging speaking engagements for your leadership team and organization to challenge the status quo
Speaking Engagements That Inspire Your Company
Barry Conchie is a stimulating and engaging speaker who has presented to organizations and conferences worldwide. Typically keynote addresses are combined with smaller top team sessions and interactive panel discussions. You need a keynote presentation from Barry if you want to stimulate and challenge the thinking of your leaders.
Speaking topics include:
- Strengths-Based Leadership; Great Leaders, Teams and Why People Follow.
- What Leaders Need to Know – What does leadership research tell us about the most effective leaders?
- Executive Decision-making – What do studies in psychology, neuro-science and heuristics tell us about the choices we make? Is “perfect” decision-making possible?
- Leadership Succession Planning, from enterprise to individual.
- World Class Leadership – What talents correlate to success? What experiences are most valuable? What knowledge is additive?
Phil Cordell, SVP, Hilton Worldwide
Mike Mogul, President and CEO, DJO Global
Wei-Li Chong, EVP Knowledge Universe
Mike Rude, SVP CHRO, Catamaran
Steve MacMillan, CEO, Hologic
Alex Lejeune, SVP, Oettinger-Davidoff
Alex Lejeune, SVP Corporate Development, Oettinger-Davidoff, Basel, Switzerland
Tim Scannell, Group President, Stryker Corporation
Curt Hartman, CEO, Conmed
Bill Fehrman, President and CEO, MidAmerican Energy Company
Speaking Engagement Costs by Location
Speeches and presentations can be tailored to suit specific needs.
Canada & Mexico: $45,000*