SpeakingInspiring and engaging speaking engagements for your leadership team and organization to challenge the status quo
Speaking Engagements That Inspire Your Company
Barry Conchie is a stimulating and engaging speaker who has presented to organizations and conferences worldwide. Typically keynote addresses are combined with smaller top team sessions and interactive panel discussions. You need a keynote presentation from Barry if you want to stimulate and challenge the thinking of your leaders.
Speaking topics include:
- Strengths-Based Leadership; Great Leaders, Teams and Why People Follow.
- What Leaders Need to Know – What does leadership research tell us about the most effective leaders?
- Executive Decision-making – What do studies in psychology, neuro-science and heuristics tell us about the choices we make? Is “perfect” decision-making possible?
- Leadership Succession Planning, from enterprise to individual.
- World Class Leadership – What talents correlate to success? What experiences are most valuable? What knowledge is additive?
Tim Scannell, Group President, Stryker Corporation
Curt Hartman, CEO, Conmed
Alex Lejeune, SVP, Oettinger-Davidoff
Alex Lejeune, SVP Corporate Development, Oettinger-Davidoff, Basel, Switzerland
Bill Fehrman, President and CEO, MidAmerican Energy Company
Steve MacMillan, CEO, Hologic
Mike Rude, SVP CHRO, Catamaran
Mike Mogul, President and CEO, DJO Global
Wei-Li Chong, EVP Knowledge Universe
Phil Cordell, SVP, Hilton Worldwide
Speaking Engagement Costs by Location
Speeches and presentations can be tailored to suit specific needs.
Canada & Mexico: $45,000*