Expand Leadership Online Programs
Through our sister company, Expand Leadership, we offer a growing number of developmental e-Learning programs designed to address your most important developmental needs.
Our first major program – “Principles of Great Management” – is proving to be a hit with many companies. Many managers find themselves promoted to management positions with little training or concept of how to manage people and drive performance. Although this need is particularly acute in technical companies, many organizations find themselves with large populations of managers struggling to cope with the demands of the job.
Based on extensive research into the world’s best managers, this program will teach critical skills and focus managers on the right areas to drive improved performance.
- Explore global data linking employee engagement to positive improvements in revenue growth, positive turnover, and customer satisfaction.
- Differentiate and prioritize between experience, knowledge, skills and talent in order to assemble the very best teams.
- Understand the psychological and behavioral drivers of trust and praise for great performance.
- Identify the metrics and methods that drive strong accountability around performance.
- Develop the communication strategies that will have a profound impact on a team’s commitment.
Wei-Li Chong, EVP Knowledge Universe
Alex Lejeune, SVP, Oettinger-Davidoff
Alex Lejeune, SVP Corporate Development, Oettinger-Davidoff, Basel, Switzerland
Bill Fehrman, President and CEO, MidAmerican Energy Company
Phil Cordell, SVP, Hilton Worldwide
Mike Rude, SVP CHRO, Catamaran
Steve MacMillan, CEO, Hologic
Curt Hartman, CEO, Conmed
Tim Scannell, Group President, Stryker Corporation
Mike Mogul, President and CEO, DJO Global
Expand Leadership Development Program
Learn more about how the Expand Leadership’s ELearning Program, The Principles of Great Management, can help transform your leadership and management skills.